- To provide instructions, teaching and training in higher education, vocational and professionaleducation and make provisions for research, innovation advancement and dissemination of knowledge.
- To create higher levels of intellectual and innovative abilities.
- To establish state of the art facilities for education, training and research.
- To carry out training and research and offer continuing education programmes.
- To create centers of excellence for research and development and for sharing knowledge and its application.
- To provide consultancy to the industry and public organizations.
- To establish new courses institutions and courses as per the need of the community.
- To establish new institutions and courses as per the need of the community.
- To award degrees, diplomas, certificates and other academic distinctions on the basis of examination or any other method of evaluation.
- To maintains standards of the degrees, diplomas, certificate and other academic distinctions in accordance with the norms laid down by UGC and related Regulatory Bodies or Councils.
- To collaborate with other Universities, Research Institutions, Government and Non-Government organization towards fulfillment of objectives of University.
- To provide meaningful learning opportunities to students of India and overseas.
- To set up collaborative provisions with foreign/international Universities to enable students of the University to leverage the advantages of faculty and students exchange, dual degree options and semester abroad programmes.
- To pursue any other objectives as may be approved by the Sponsoring Body (Sarvajanik Jankalyan Parmarthik Nyas, Bhopal).
- To ensure that academic distinctions are not lower than those laid down by the All India Statutory Bodies such as the AICTE, NCTE, UGC, MCI, DCI, PCI, Indian Nursing Council etc.